Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to Blogger ... =) .. You got to know me..

Welcome to Blogger! First of all, I'm a little bit 'not in the mood' to post something on my wall but since I'm new here, I think its nice to post something or anything, or any topic just to welcome my self (huh?). Please bear with my grammars and spelling cause I fully know, I'm not good at it.. =)))


Well, basically, I've been making lots of blog sites before during my college years but due to my busy life, (well of course, I'm a very hard working student) I have no time to update it so I already forgot my username and password.. all of it.. oh dear, too bad... =( ...Not unlike now where I could be online for 24 hours if I like.. LOL.. I made this just to let the WHOLE world know my views, opinions, interests and likes (with all the S) so that I could somehow share some of my weird ideas and perception about almost everything... hahaha...


You got to know me..


Well, Hi! I'm Lj. I'm 21 y.o., female but I prefer to be a lesbian (i think) .. I do like girls, I even fall for them but at present I'm madly in love with this guy - KIM HEECHUL (who is at my background).. I heart him.. I don't even understand what I am now.. hahaha.. LOL.. enough of it.. I'm a registered nurse in the philippines who is still unemployed at present.. I'm not earning but I spend a lot.. hmmmmm.. what else??? just view my profile to know some of my likes and interest.. hahaha.. if your intrested.. =) .. I like to make jokes though most of it are "KORNEY".. hahaha.. Aside from that, I don't have anyhting else to say.. ^_^


Thank you for bearing with me.. Just keep posted for some of my reviews and post...
Stay Healthy and Keep Smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment